UniCamillus University has just published the new admissions calls for registering for the MSc in Medicine and Surgery, MSc in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics, and the Healthcare degrees, providing a new timeframe for candidates to apply for the admission tests offering a final opportunity for the academic year 2023-2024. The deadline for registration for the tests is now extended until 2 October 2023.
The calendar is as follows:
– Monday, 2 October at 1:00pm – Final deadline for registration for the admission tests
– Friday, 6 October: Admission test for the 2 Healthcare degrees taught in Italian: BSc Midwifery and BSc Biomedical Laboratory Techniques
– Friday, 6 October: Admission test for the 3 Healthcare degrees taught in English: BSc Physiotherapy, BSc Nursing, and BSc Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy Techniques
– Monday, 9 October: Admission test for the MSc in Medicine and Surgery (taught in English)
– Monday, 9 October: Admission test for the MSc in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics (taught in Italian)
For non-EU students, the deadline to register is 8 September 2023.
Applications for the UniCamillus MSc Medicine and Surgery, MSc Dentistry, and Healthcare degrees admissions tests must be submitted online following the instructions provided on the dedicated pages of the University’s website.
The tests will be conducted in written remote proctored home-based online mode. Candidates will be monitored remotely via their computer’s webcam, and special software will prevent candidates from accessing the Internet or files on their computer.
The registration for the admission test will be possible from 9:00 AM on August 7, 2023.
For more information please check out the application calls on our website.