UniCamillus is located in Rome (Italy) – in Via di Sant’Alessandro, 8 – 00131.
Telephone +39 06 40 06 40
You can reach UniCamillus University using public transportation by taking the underground Line “B” (train to Rebibbia) and get off at “Rebibbia“, then, take any one of the following lines 040, 041, 043.
There are different options based on where you are coming from:
1. From the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA): take exit 12 (Centrale del Latte – Casal Monastero), towards outside Rome. Next, you will find yourself driving in via Belmonte in Sabina. After a few hundred meters, turn on the right to Via di Sant’Alessandro, and drive though it until reaching the intersection with Via Tiburtina. UniCamillus is right before the crossroad on the left.
2. From the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA): take exit 13 (Tiburtina, towards Tivoli). Make a U-turn in order to reach Via di Sant’Alessandro, which is immediately on the right, after the restaurant “Roadhouse”.
3. From Rome city center: drive through Via Tiburtina until reaching the GRA. After passing it, you must turn around (look at the previous instructions).
4. From Rome city center (Porta Pia and Montesacro): drive through Via Nomentana until reaching the GRA. After this, on the right begins Via di Sant’Alessandro (which is a very long street parallel to the GRA from Via Nomentana to Via Tiburtina. Drive though Via di Sant’Alessandro until reaching the intersection with Via Tiburtina. UniCamillus is right before the crossroad on the left.
5. From Rome city center (if you want to use the ring road comfortably): drive through the Rome – Aquila. When you reach the GRA you have to drive towards Florence (Firenze). Later on, from the GRA you could decide to choose the instructions of the 2nd or 1st point (which we recommend).