Activities mainly carried out by the office (indicative, non-exhaustive list):
Required qualification, knowledge, skills and abilities: Bachelor’s Degree
Full-time – Five working days a week (Mon-Fri). Please send your CV to a firstname.lastname@example.org, writing “Registrar’s Office” in the object field. You can attach your resume, cover letter and photo. Formats: doc, docx, pdf. Size limit: 1 MB. UniCamillus does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, or disability in any of its policies, programs, and services.
The data and the information will be collected and treated in accordance with the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 and the EU Regulation n. 679/2016. Following the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (GDPR) art. 13 co. 2 lett. A, “personal data conservation period”, CVs will be kept in our archives, for recruitment purposes, no longer than for 5 years. Applicants are required to insert in their CV a section authorizing the treatment of personal data, i.e.: “I authorize to the treatment of my personal data according to the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 and to the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 for recruitment purposes” The section must be signed. If a CV does not contain the authorization section signed, it cannot be considered.
Main activities (indicative but not exhaustive list):
– providing assistance and maintenance to all the University’s information and hardware systems;
– installing, configuring and updating hardware and software;
– solving any equipment problems;
– assisting the Information Systems Manager in the activity of:
knowledge of computer hardware and systems (being able to understand the interaction between hardware components; understanding the basics of software programming and functions);
Would be considered a plus
– knowledge of linux infrastructure
– documented work experience in similar activities;
– computer science degree
– analytical and problem-solving skills (logical and analytical approach to solving problems);
– care for details; finding solutions to problems by thinking outside the box;
– good communication skills (have good listening and research skills in order to understand the problems explained by people without technical skills);
– excellent ability to work in a team;
– good memory to remember specifics and procedures regarding computer hardware and systems;
– excellent time management and ability to work under pressure (being able to work in stressful environments; assessing problems in a timely manner; meeting deadlines).
Full-time – Five working days a week (Mon-Fri). Please send your CV to email@example.com, writing Information systems technicians Junior Assistant in the object field. You can attach your resume, cover letter and photo. Formats: doc, docx, pdf. Size limit: 1 MB.