The Online Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions (in italian) aims to train professionals for the position of “Healthcare Manager”, capable of guaranteeing the supervision and quality of a healthcare facility (public hospital, private clinic, Institute of Hospitalization and Scientific Care – IRCCS, outpatient clinic), dealing with patient care and coordinating all healthcare professionals.
The purpose of the Master is to provide specific skills in the position of “Healthcare Manager” with coordination functions in public and private corporate / hospital organizations and territorial welfare services.
The Master aims to provide the learners with the knowledge and tools necessary for the development of work planning methods; staff planning and management; control and monitoring of available economic resources; increase in technological and IT innovations; verification of the correct application of certain regulations.
The lessons of the Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions will be delivered in e-learning mode; students will have handouts, bibliography and multiple choice self-assessment questionnaires at their disposal.
At the end of each teaching course, students must take online tests before proceeding to the next course.
University credits (CFU) are achieved by passing the final exam, as an assessment of the skills acquired during lessons which consists in writing and presenting a short paper.
The Master curriculum includes a mandatory internship in affiliated health facilities.
ECONOMY AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AUTHORITIES
Purposes: to analyze and understand the demand and the organizational and / or training gaps; to provide advice on issues of specific competence in the Health Professions; to administer economic and financial resources by identifying the key indicators of the sector.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AUTHORITIES
Purposes: to manage a human resources development system; to coordinate relationships within the interdisciplinary working groups.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
Purposes: to learn ethical, legal and medico-legal issues that require the adoption of adequate and professional behavior in the practice of one’s profession.
DIGITALIZATION OF THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
Purposes: to design analysis, quality and research improvement processes.
In order to register for the Online Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions, candidates must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the Health Professions
• Master’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
Candidates who meet the following requirements can also apply:
• Qualifications with duration and content equivalent to those listed above, achieved according to the previous university system pursuant to Law 1/2002 with the obligation to have an upper secondary school diploma.
It is necessary to submit one of the following documents: Declaration of Value on the spot issued by the Italian consular authority of the country of study (accompanied by transcript of records + copy of the final diploma) or CIMEA Certificate of Comparability accompanied by CIMEA Certificate of Verification (by accessing the CIMEA platform) or Diploma Supplement (if applicable with a European qualification) issued by the University of origin and legalized at the Italian Embassy in the country of study. Those who submit incomplete documentation are admitted with reserve and cannot complete the enrollment until all the required documentation has been submitted.
The University reserves the right to admit candidates with different qualifications but related to the Master curriculum.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation fee is equal to Euros 900*, in addition to 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights.
• First installment: 400.00 + 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights within the
• Second installment: 300.00 Euros within 1 month from the Master start date
• Third installment: 200.00 Euros within 2 months from the Master start date
*In the event that the candidate does not make the payment within the times indicated by UniCamillus, he/she will no longer be able to access his/her personal student area and the video lessons, self-assessment tests and exams.
**The payment of the registration fees is not subject to the application of VAT pursuant to Art. 4 DPR 633/72, as it is part of the University’s institutional training offer.
Upon payment, a note attesting the payment will be issued.
The training course of the Master is aimed at the acquisition of managerial and technical skills that provide qualification for career advancement and work opportunities in local hospitals and health companies, public and private hospitals and medical centers in both healthcare and technical-administrative roles.
Professionals who obtained the Master in Management for the Coordination Functions of Health Professions can work as a Coordinating Expert at different levels of health and socio-sanitary organizations and private structures.
The internship hours specified in the Master’s Study Plan are 500.
The facility where the internship can take place may be:
– A facility that is already affiliated with the University (you can request the list from the Master’s Office).
– A facility to be affiliated (this facility must be accredited with the National Health System). The student must provide the Master’s Office with the name and email/PEC address of the contact person at the facility they have identified to proceed with the agreement.
– When the student has an employment relationship with a company accredited by the National Health System (NHS) or is a freelance professional, and their work activities align with the educational objectives of the Master’s program, they can self-certify their work activity as an internship (you can request the form to fill out from the Master’s Office).
In the case of choosing an affiliated facility or one to be affiliated, once the final test of the Master’s program has been passed, the following documents must be sent to the Master’s Office to begin the internship:
– Training project: (to be requested from the Master’s Office, followed by confirmation of the agreement) to be completed and signed by the internship supervisor designated by the facility.
– Attendance record book (to be requested from the Master’s Office, followed by the completion and signing of the Training Project) to be completed and signed by the internship supervisor designated by the facility.
– Certificate of completion of the Workplace Safety Course (available on the platform) to be sent to the Master’s Office.