The Placement Office aim is to facilitate the entry into the world of work of graduate and undergraduate UniCamillus students and to help them in their professional choice, which has to be taken through a critical knowledge of working environments.
On this matter, our University promotes different activities by:
– encouraging extracurricular internships, allowing students to get in touch with companies in the relevant sector;
– organizing “placement activities” implemented through individual and/or collective counseling services.
These activities aimed at both graduates and undergraduates of the University. The main activities are:
– job orientation meetings;
– meetings with companies operating in the relevant sector;
– job and internships posting of offers received by the University;
– CV database of University’s graduates.
In this respect, UniCamillus has entered into an important agreement with Randstad – a Dutch multinational company specialized on the research, selection, training and management of human resources: Randstad is one of the most important employment agencies in the world. It has branches in 40 states, most of them in Europe, but also in Asia and North America.
The University also joined the AlmaLaurea consortium.