Students aiming at professional development, curricular integration and cultural enrichment can register to single courses in one or more Degree Courses in the Health Professions of UniCamillus of the 1st and 2nd year, without being enrolled in the Degree Course itself, sitting the related exam and receiving a formal statement. The following categories of students can apply :
- students enrolled in foreign universities;
- students enrolled in other universities in the national territory, subject to the authorization of the University they are attending or in application of specific agreements;
- Those who are graduated or holding the required qualification for the enrollment in the University degree courses;
- Those who are graduated but not holding the curricular requirements for the admission to a master degree course, in order to integrate these requirements, as described by the admission call;
- Students enrolled in one of the UniCamillus degree courses. UniCamillus student can enroll for a maximum of two single courses of other UniCamillus Degree Courses. The successful completion of the related exams does not contribute to the achievement of the credits required for the achievement of the degree the student is enrolled in, and is not considered in the average grade, but it is added to the student’s career.
For students enrolled at foreign Universities the certificate attesting the qualification must be translated and legalized by the competent diplomatic or consular authorities. The application for admission to the single courses (to be filled in according to the attached form (Claudia link) must be delivered to Registrar’s office before the beginning of the course. Specifically for the A.Y. 2019-2020:
- by 25 September 2019 for the courses of the health professions in English (*) of the 2nd year I semester;
- by 15 February 2020 for the courses in the health professions in English (*) for the 2nd year II semester;
- by 15 October 2019 for the courses of the health professions in English (**) of the 1st year I semester;
- by 15 February 2020 for the courses in the health professions in English (**) for the 1st year II semester;
- by 15 October 2019 for the courses of the health professions in Italian (***) of the 1st year I semester;
- by 15 February 2020 for the courses of the health professions in Italian (***) of the 1st year II semester.
To view the study plans please visit the website, in the section dedicated to the three-year degree courses in the health professions. Upon expiry of the deadline for submission of the admission application, candidates will be contacted by the Student Secretary Office by e-mail for the communication of the outcome of the admission request and the related procedures.
Fees and Taxes The tuition fees for the single Course include:
- a contribution of 150.00 Euros for administrative fees;
- a contribution per academic credits (CFU) calculated on the basis of the yearly cost of the related Degree Course (the table showing tuition fees can be found in the Tuition fees regulations for the a.y. 2019-2020 (in Italian) divided by 60 (CFU scheduled for each academic year).
The tuition fees are non-refundable unless the student is not admitted to attend the single course. The activation of the single course and the related slots are in any case subject to the approval of the Academic Institutions of the University. (*) The 2nd year degree courses in English language are: Physiotherapy – Midwifery – Nursing – Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy Techniques – Biomedical Laboratory Techniques. (**) The 1st year degree courses in English are: Physiotherapy – Nursing – Medical Radiology Techniques, Imaging and Radiotherapy. (***) The 1st year degree courses in Italian are: Midwifery – Biomedical Laboratory Techniques.