REMINDER: DEADLINE FOR PRESENTING THE ISEE DECLARATION
We remind all students enrolled in the Master’s Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery and in the Bachelor’s Degree Courses in Health Professions who want to benefit of tax remodulation as provided for by the Regulation for Taxes and Contribution, by presenting the ISEE declaration for the right to University education, to give authorization to access the INPS database so that UniCamillus can automatically collect the reported data.
The authorization must be given on the student’s portal, by accessing to the section “personal data – ISEE” by November 30th 2020.
We remind you that the ISEE declaration must be presented to the Fiscal Assistance Centers (“Centri di Assistenza Fiscale” – CAF) or directly to the INPS. In order to gain the tax remodulation according to the personal ISEE 2020 for the right to University education, it is necessary that the ISEE declaration is already calculated and registered in the INPS database by the deadline (30/11/2020). Given that are required many days to have the ISEE declaration ready, it is essential, given the close deadline, to present the documentation as soon as possible, if you have not yet done it.
The University will not accept ISEE declarations sent in original paper copy or by email, even if they are sent by the deadline (30/11/2020).
The University will apply the entire tuition amount without any remodulation in the following cases:
– the amount reported on the ISEE declaration is higher than the last bracket as provided in the tables in the Regulations for Taxes and Contribution of reference;
– the ISEE declaration has not been presented to the INPS by the deadline, even if you have given authorization on your portal;
– you have not given the authorization to access the INPS database;
– the presented ISEE declaration is not valid for the right to University education;
– all the cases in which the ISEE declaration contains irregularities that prevent the automatic data collection.
The Registrar’s Office Manager