The Master (in italian) aims to train qualified nursing staff for the achievement of multidisciplinary skills in the critical area sector: assistance, diagnosis, clinical evaluation and therapy. An in-depth study and understanding of these factors make it possible to identify emergency situations in which the patient is in a condition of clinical instability. At the end of the course, students who have completed the training course and passed the final exam will be awarded with the title of First Level Online Master’s Degree in Nursing in Critical Care.
• Initiate intensive care responses in a timely manner;
• Identify the diagnoses and pathologies related to the critical condition of the patient;
• Identify different types of treatments to treat disorders associated with critical and emergency situations;
• Acquire self-learning skills to coordinate rescue operations on the site of the event.
The Nursing in Critical Care Master’s teaching will take place in e-learning mode with resources available 24/7. Handouts, bibliographical sources, self-assessment multiple-choice questionnaires will be available for students.
At the end of each class students will sit an online exam and then attend the next class.
University Training Credits (CFU) will be obtained with the final examination, as proof of the acquired skills during the lessons’ attendance and the discussion of a dissertation.
The course includes a compulsory internship in healthcare facilities affiliated.
The University reserves the right to let students do the internship during their working hours, if the students already work in the healthcare facility where they are interning. In this case the job must be related to the training objectives of the Master and, by agreement of the healthcare facility, students just need to produce an internship certificate.
The objective of the module is to develop skills to be applied in the field of professional ethics and occupational and legal medicine, associated with the nursing practice.
FIRST AID ACTIVITIES
The objective of the module is to develop skills to be used in the field of first aid nursing assistance under the possible different scenarios of intervention.
The objective of the module is to develop skills and abilities in the field of nursing assistance provided to patients in a critical conditions in ICU.
SPECIALIZED INTENSIVE CARE
The objective of the module is to develop skills and abilities in the field of nursing care provided to patients with specialized critical conditions in the various specialist intensive care settings.
COMMUNICATION IN CRITICAL AREA
The objective of the module is to develop skills and abilities in the context of an effective and efficient relationship building between nurses and patients in critical conditions.
In order to register for the Online Master in Orthopaedics and Traumatology, candidates must have
• Degree in Nursing awarded in accordance with the D.M. 509/99;
• High School Diploma obtained by members of the Health Profession of Nursing according to Paragraph 10, Art. 1, Law n.1/2002;
Candidates who meet the following requirements can also apply:
• Qualifications with duration and content equivalent to those listed above, achieved according to the previous university system pursuant to Law 1/2002 with the obligation to have an upper secondary school diploma.
It is necessary to submit one of the following documents: Declaration of Value on the spot issued by the Italian consular authority of the country of study (accompanied by transcript of records + copy of the final diploma) or CIMEA Certificate of Comparability accompanied by CIMEA Certificate of Verification (by accessing the CIMEA platform) or Diploma Supplement (if applicable with a European qualification) issued by the University of origin and legalized at the Italian Embassy in the country of study. Those who submit incomplete documentation are admitted with reserve and cannot complete the enrollment until all the required documentation has been submitted.
The University reserves the right to admit candidates with different qualifications but related to the Master curriculum.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation fee is equal to 1,250 Euros *, in addition to 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights.
20% Promo: Until June 30, 2022 the following reduction in the cost of the Master will be applied:
Euros 1.000*, in addition to 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights.
• First installment: 500.00 + 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights within the application deadline
• Second installment: 300.00 Euros within 1 month from the Master start date
• Third installment: 200.00 Euros within 2 months from the Master start date
* In the event that the candidate does not make the payment within the times indicated by UniCamillus, he/she will no longer be able to access his/her personal student area and the video lessons, self-assessment tests and exams.
**The payment of the registration fees is not subject to the application of VAT pursuant to Art. 4 DPR 633/72, as it is part of the University’s institutional training offer.
Upon payment, a note attesting the payment will be issued.
Nurses with a Master in Critical Area can work as a specialist nurse in the following care settings:
· Specialized intensive and sub-intensive operating unit
· Post-operative intensive care
· Emergency medicine and surgery unit
· Emergency room
· Territorial health emergency