The Online Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions aims to train professionals for the position of “Healthcare Manager”, capable of guaranteeing the supervision and quality of a healthcare facility (public hospital, private clinic, Institute of Hospitalization and Scientific Care – IRCCS, outpatient clinic), dealing with patient care and coordinating all healthcare professionals.
The purpose of the Master is to provide specific skills in the position of “Healthcare Manager” with coordination functions in public and private corporate / hospital organizations and territorial welfare services.
The Master aims to provide the learners with the knowledge and tools necessary for the development of work planning methods; staff planning and management; control and monitoring of available economic resources; increase in technological and IT innovations; verification of the correct application of certain regulations.
The lessons of the Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions will be delivered in e-learning mode; students will have handouts, bibliography and multiple choice self-assessment questionnaires at their disposal.
At the end of each teaching course, students must take online tests before proceeding to the next course.
University credits (CFU) are achieved by passing the final exam, as an assessment of the skills acquired during lessons which consists in writing and presenting a short paper.
The Master curriculum includes a mandatory internship in affiliated health facilities.
ECONOMY AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AUTHORITIES
Purposes: to analyze and understand the demand and the organizational and / or training gaps; to provide advice on issues of specific competence in the Health Professions; to administer economic and financial resources by identifying the key indicators of the sector.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH AUTHORITIES
Purposes: to manage a human resources development system; to coordinate relationships within the interdisciplinary working groups.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
Purposes: to learn ethical, legal and medico-legal issues that require the adoption of adequate and professional behavior in the practice of one’s profession.
DIGITALIZATION OF THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
Purposes: to design analysis, quality and research improvement processes.
In order to register for the Online Master in Management and Coordination Roles in the Health Professions, candidates must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the Health Professions
• Master’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
Candidates who meet the following requirements can also apply:
• Qualifications equivalent to those listed above, achieved according to the previous university system pursuant to Law 1/2002 with the obligation to have an upper secondary school diploma.
• Qualifications obtained abroad with duration and content equivalent to those listed above.
The University reserves the right to admit candidates with different qualifications but related to the Master curriculum.
The application form must be submitted, signed and written on plain paper, as well as written in a clear and legible way, using the form available in the attachments section in one of the following ways:
• by hand delivery to the University (opening hours from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 13.00);
• by registered letter with return receipt to the address: Scuola post-laurea – UniCamillus University – Via di Sant’Alessandro 8 – 00131 Roma;
• by certified mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form must specify the code of the Master in Management and CoordinationRoles in the Health Professions and the following documents must be attached:
• certification of the University degree or certified copy of the degree or, on a provisional basis, self-certification;
• photocopy of a valid identification document;
• photocopy of the health card;
• copy of the payment of the entire fee / first installment plus 50.00 Euros with which the University will fulfill on behalf of the student the regulatory obligation of the revenue stamp and all the other obligations required by current legislation, by bank transfer, on Iban:
IT17 T056 9603 2000 0001 3317 X38
(indicate on the reason for the transfer your name and surname and the course code)
Candidates with a qualification obtained abroad must submit, under penalty of exclusion, within 3 months from the application submission, the original of the official legalized translation into Italian of the qualifications and the Declaration of Value issued by the Italian Embassy or Italian General Consulate competent for the territory in the country in which the qualification was issued.
The participation fee is equal to 1,300 Euros *, in addition to 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights.
Note: UniCamillus, in consideration of the health emergency due to Covid-19, has decided to extend a reduction of the cost to all students enrolled in the Master. The cost in the Covid emergency period is 800.00 Euros*, in addition to 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights, to be paid in a single solution or in 3 installments distributed as follows:
First installment: 300.00 + 50.00 Euros for secretarial rights within the application deadline
Second installment: 300.00 Euros within 1 month from the Master start date
Third installment: 200.00 Euros within 2 months from the Master start date
* In the event that the candidate does not make the payment within the times indicated by UniCamillus, he/she will no longer be able to access his/her personal student area and the video lessons, self-assessment tests and exams.
**The payment of the registration fees is not subject to the application of VAT pursuant to Art. 4 DPR 633/72, as it is part of the University’s institutional training offer.
Upon payment, a note attesting the payment will be issued.