Internship in the Public Relations/Admission Office
As an intern, you will give your contribution a wide range of activities:
- Answer request of interested candidates by phone or by e-mail;
- Receive potential students and talk to them about the value proposition of the university;
- Help international students with the procedure regarding the Permit of Stay in Italy;
- Twice a week, receive students at the front desk for the completion of the enrolment procedure and other bureaucracy;
- Help students and Professors with any issue that may arise
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Foreign Languages/Marketing/International Studies or related fields;
- Fluency in English, French and Italian (other languages are considered a plus);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Interest in working with people, customer oriented;
- Clear and empathetic communication;
Five working days per week (Mon-Fri). The working day ends at 8:00 P.M.
Please send your CV to a email@example.com, writing "Internship" in the object field. You can attach your resume, cover letter and photo. Formats: doc, docx, pdf.
Size limit: 1 MB.
UniCamillus does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, or disability in any of its policies, programs, and services.
The data and the information will be collected and treated in accordance with the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018and the EU Regulation n. 679/2016. Following the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (GDPR) art. 13 co. 2 lett. A, “personal data conservation period”, CVs will be kept in our archives, for recruitment purposes, no longer than for 5 years.
Applicants are required to insert in their CV a section authorizing the treatment of personal data, i.e.:
“I authorize to the treatment of my personal data according to the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 and to the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 for recruitment purposes”
The section must be signed. If a CV does not contain the authorization section signed, it cannot be considered.