Clicca sulla domanda di interesse.


1. What is the amount of tuition fees and how do I pay them?

Tuition fees vary based on the degree. The payment is divided into two or three instalments along the academic year. The instalments must be paid via MAV form (a pre-printed payment slip), credit card, bank transfer or PayPal (see the Annual Tuition Fees).


2. Are there scholarships available for Italian and EU students?

Italian and EU students can apply for scholarships through Laziodisu, the regional student welfare institution; information are available at the following pages. UniCamillus adopts a contribution system in accordance with the financial situation of the student's family. There are four groups of contributions, determined on the basis of the indicator of income, assets and characteristics of the family unit (ISEE).


3. Are there scholarships available for extra-EU students? How do I apply for them?

UniCamillus reserves a number of scholarships to extra-EU students who are motivated and in good academic standing but, unfortunately, are in financial hardship. The guidelines and information for the application are at the following page. Attention: the application must be sent to UniCamillus within September 18, 2018 via e-mail at scholarships@unicamillus.org or via postal service to “Scholarships - Saint Camillus International University of Health and Medical Sciences” — Via di Sant'Alessandro 8 - 00131 Rome, Italy.


4. How do I obtain a VISA for study purposes in Italy?

Extra-European candidates and those not residing in Italy must request the residence permit in Italy for study purposes; the procedure is on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs webpage: http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/it. These candidates must submit the “pre enrolment” form at Italian embassies or consulates in their countries within the 24th July 2018.


5. What is the “pre-application” requested to extra-EU candidates residing in a foreign country, that must be submitted to an Italian embassy or consulate in my country of residence?

The “pre application”, submitted to an Italian embassy or consulate abroad, is a preliminary passage for the request of a student VISA in Italy. The procedure is made mandatory by the Italian Ministry for University and Research and is independent from UniCamillus; it simplifies the subsequent request for the permit of stay in Italy for study purposes. The pre application does not replace, and is not associated with, the registration for the admission test; the registration must be carried out on UniCamillus website within the specified deadlines.


6. Are there accommodations for students near the university premises?

UniCamillus supports students in the search for accommodation. There will be student dorms close to the University and other rooms and/or apartments in different locations in the city.


7. What is the living cost in Rome?

The living cost in Rome ranges between 700 and 900 euro per month. It covers: 300-600 euro: rent + expenses; 35 euro: monthly public transport pass/card; Food and other expenses. The cost varies according to the city area where you live, if you have a double or single room and other voices/parameters.


8. Is it possible to transfer to UniCamillus from another Italian or foreign academic institution?

It is possible to move to UniCamillus from another Italian or foreign academic institution only after having passed the admission test and only for the first academic year. Students interested in continuing their studies at UniCamillus have to register to the admission test following the procedure described in the Call for Application; after successfully having passed the test, they have to submit their previous academic record to a didactic committee which will sanction its validity. It will be possible to enrol to subsequent academic years in the future.


9. What are the professional opportunities after graduation?

UniCamillus will issue qualifications with the same legal value as those issued by traditional public and private universities. Graduates will be allowed to work in Italy, in Europe and other extra-EU countries which recognize the qualification. They can work in the field of research or become practitioners in public, private or non-profit organizations.


10. Is there a course book to study in order to prepare for the admission test?

There is not a specific course book for the admission test; candidates can practice on the ones used for the other admission tests in the faculty of Medicine or Health Professions, which contain multiple choices questions regarding logical, quantitative, verbal and abstract reasoning.


11. Do I need an English certification or a certain level of knowledge of the language to attend the courses at UniCamillus?

The university does not require an English certificate or a specific level of knowledge of English. Students have to remember that the courses, including classes and exams, are in English.


12. Is it necessary to speak Italian in order to perform the clinical practice?

Knowledge of Italian is not required for the clinical practice. Foreign students will be given the opportunity to learn the Italian language during their stay by sharing apartments with Italian students, meeting in the canteen, etc.. Usually after some months in Italy students become familiar with the language; those who will not be confident will be assigned to a tutor during the practice.


13. Where is the clinical practice carried out?

The ASL ROMA 6 has been identified as the reference local health authority, also as a result of the recent grand opening of the Ospedale dei Castelli (main centre for the integration of didactics, research, healthcare and for the internships).


14. What am I requested to do if I have less than 12 years of education?

Applicants who have less than 12 years of education and HAVE NOT BEEN ENROLLED YET in an academic degree course must present a certificate which states that they have passed the so-called “foundation courses”, that is preliminary courses, even for less than one year, which proves that the person has adequate competencies for enrolment at the university. Those who HAVE BEEN ALREADY ENROLLED in an academic degree course must present a certificate that proves they have passed all the first or first + second academic year exams, depending on the number of years of education they have (11 or 10).


15. What am I requested to do when I know the UKCAT score?

After the UKCAT test, the candidate knows immediately the result and must communicate it to UniCamillus within October 5, 2018. In order to communicate the result, candidates must access UniCamillus website and their personal page with their own password and update the page with the result. It is also necessary to send copy of the score received by UkCat to score@unicamillus.org. All the information about the admission tes are available at this page.


16. What is the regional fee for the right to education (“Tassa Regionale per il Diritto allo Studio”)?

The regional fee for the right to study is a contribution that students enrolled in a University with legal office in Lazio pay to the region. It must be paid to Laziodisu account at the bursar’s office - Banca Popolare di Sondrio – IBAN IT46P0569603211000051111X93. For the 2018/2019 a.y. the regional fee is 140,00 euro. Students must write the following payment description: T.R. 2018/2019 – University + Fiscal Code + student’s Surname and Name (remember to indicate the student’s name and surname in order to correctly register the payment). Not paying or paying less than the regional fee amount can have consequences on the academic path. The student must prove the payment by sending a copy to UniCamillus.