Entry to the Master’s Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery and to the other courses of Medical School is regulated by a multiple choice written admission test and a speaking test.
The UCAT is developed and delivered by the UKCAT Consortium. Information regarding test content and how to prepare for the test can be found here (www.ukcat.ac.uk).
In February 2019, the UKCAT Consortium are changing the name of their admission test from UKCAT to UCAT. From 1st February 2019, the website will change to www.ucat.ac.uk. The test content will remain the same.
UniCamillus provides a significant number of grants and scholarships for well deserving and highly motivated Non-EU students who do not have sufficient financial resources.
Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery:
55 slots are available to EU applicants;
65 slots are available to NON EU applicants.
Health Professions Degree Courses for NON-EU students residing abroad:
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Physiotherapy;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Midwifery;
- 40 slots for the Degree Course in Nursing;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Radiology, Diagnostc Imaging and Radiotherapy
Please read the Call for Applications and get all necessary information to sit the exam.
Click for the Admission Test Registration.