Entry to the Master’s Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery and to the other courses of Medical School is regulated by a multiple choice written admission test.
EU candidates are required to take the written admission test in Rome.
The NON EU candidates are required to take the UCAT admission test in one of the UCAT test centres avalaible in many countries in the world. UCAT test is developed and delivered by the UCAT Consortium. Information regarding test content, dates, and how to prepare for the test can be found here (www.ucat.ac.uk).
UniCamillus provides a significant number of grants and scholarships for well deserving and highly motivated Non-EU students who do not have sufficient financial resources.
Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery:
55 slots are available to EU applicants;
65 slots are available to NON EU applicants.
Health Professions Degree Courses for NON-EU students residing abroad:
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Physiotherapy;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Midwifery;
- 40 slots for the Degree Course in Nursing;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques;
- 35 slots for the Degree Course in Radiology, Diagnostc Imaging and Radiotherapy
Please read the Call for Applications and get all necessary information to sit the exam.
Click for the Admission Test Registration.